Saturday, 29 June 2013

Porcelain Doll



D R E S S. // Topshop
B E L T. // Internacionale, as part of a dress.
N E C K L A C E. // Thomas Sabo
S O C K S. // Topshop
S H O E S. // River Island
R I N G S. // Both from Primark

So here it is, my first Outfit post! Hooray! 
Seeing as its summer (well, supposed to be summer!), I really wanted this post to be bright and colourful and I thought no better way to show it than this gorgeous blue and white lace tunic. I love it! Its elegant but easy to wear without feeling too dressed up. The tunic is my usual size UK 6. The only down side of the tunic is that I find the waistband is a little bit loose but that can be fixed with a belt! The belt I'm wearing here is just a simple brown belt which actually came as part of a different outfit but it works really well with the bright blue tones. I came across a bargain with the brown shoes from River Island - ONLY £15!! The heel is a perfect size for everyday wear and they are so comfy that I even wear them for work! Both rings cost under £5, and although cheap and cheerful they really compliment the outfit.  


No comments:

Post a Comment