Sunday, 30 June 2013

Vans, Hotpants and Stripey Socks



S H O R T S. // Missguided
T O P. // Primark
B E L T. // Topshop
N E C K L A C E. // Topshop
S O C K S. // American Apparel
S H O E S. // Vans
B A G. // Vans

I'm a big fan of wearing denim shorts in the summer, so when I spotted these black acid wash hotpants on the Missguided website I just had to have them! I love the grey wash effect of the shorts and they are such an easy colour to wear. The added frayed edges give the shorts such an edgy look and, for me, these amazing shorts really are a must have for my wardrobe! I love the combination of acid wash shorts and a simple, plain black boob tube because it's complementing, yet it doesn't distract attention from the amazing shorts.

I decided to style the shorts with my American Apparel knee high striped socks, my new Vans 106's and a Vans backpack! Vans have always had their place in my wardrobe ever since being a teen and I don't think my love for the brand will be going amiss anytime soon! I decided to buy myself a pair of the 106 Vulcanized Tile Blue/ True White shoes as they are a perfect summer colour, plus I needed a new pair of Vans ( well, doesn't everyone?) Oh and lets not forget the mustard Vans rucksack/ handbag! This was actually a gift for my 21st Birthday from my lovely boyfriend and it's definitely one of my top 3 favourite bags! I love the functionality of it and there are so many pockets and zips and clasps and I... I just love it! The best thing about the bag is that you can unclip the backpack straps or the handbag handles so you can wear the bag either way to match different outfits!


I think this outfit would be perfect for a festival! What do you think?

1 comment: