Thursday, 25 July 2013

Another Girl. Another Planet.


C R O P. T O P. // Oh My Love
D I S C O. S K I R T. // Glamorous
U N I V E R S E. T I G H T S. // Ebay
S H O E S. // Internacionale, similar here 
B A G. // Topshop
N E C K L A C E. // Topshop
B R A C E L E T. // New Look, similar here

I have been looking for a perfect neon crop top for about a month now and just couldn't find the perfect one, but then I came across Oh My Love's gorgeous sulphur yellow crop! I love the off the shoulder style which creates a perfect shape around the neckline which is perfect to show off a statement necklace. The material is extremely comfortable to wear and I think the zip down the centre looks amazing against the neon bright colour. 

The metallic black disco skirt by Glamorous look perfect styled with the crop. The fit of the skirt is snug and is just the right length for me, not too short or too long - it's nice to finally own a skirt this length! I love the idea of the disco skirt, appose to the disco pants that you now see everywhere, I think it's a different approach and is a lovely piece for any night out or party!

These universe tights are my favourite pair I own, the unique pattern is very striking! I ordered them from Ebay and with a small price tag of £1.86 these tights really are a dream come true! The material is quite thin therefore is prone to snagging and tears but most skin coloured tights usually are so this isn't much of a problem for me. The tights are only sold in one size so depending on the height and shape of the person, the pattern on the tights will stretch so it is best to take this in to consideration before purchasing a pair or two!

My shoes are faux Jeffrey Campbell type studded litas from Internacionale that I bought a while ago now, but similar styles are still sold! I highly recommend them, especially if buying a gorgeous pair of Jeffrey Campbell's is out of your price budget, as they are comfy, stylish and extremely durable (I can vouch for this from experience!) With added chain and spike jewellery, and a bright neon bag your look is complete and your ready to go!

How do you like to style your neon clothing? I would love to know! :)

6 comments:

  1. Those tights are amazing!

    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award if you're interested! xx

    http://beatricenotyetlost.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-award-3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have fallen in love with these tights :)

      YAY! That is so lovely that you have nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you!

      Jess xx

      Delete
  2. I love those boots and tights! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! I still can't believe how cheap the tights are! :)

      Jess x

      Delete
  3. I really like this outfit!love the neon yellow and those tights are ace!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like neon colours this summer, especially this sulphur yellow crop! Thank you for your lovely comment :) x

      Delete