Tuesday, 30 July 2013

LYDC Pretty Platforms


S H O E S. // LYDC (also available from Ebay here)


After having my hair re-dyed at the salon today I decided to browse the stores along Ecclesall Road in Sheffield (where I get my hair done).  I came across a lovely little store called Mookau, the bright turquoise colour of the shop hit me first and I peered inside. The shop was filled with cute greeting cards and lovely vintage gifts, so I popped inside and found these beautiful platforms!

The patent T-bar style heels are by London Young Designers Company (LYDC) and come in 4 different colour combinations: spearmint and teal, pink and light blue, beige and orange and the colour I chose which is coral and turquoise. I think the colours in the shoes really do compliment each other nicely and will look perfect on a summers day! The fit is to size and they seem really comfy, as since buying them I have been tootling around the house in them all evening! With just a 1.5 inch platform and 5 inch wedge heel they make walking in them a breeze. I also think it is fantastic that the shoes come with a dust bag to store them in. I can't wait to style these pretty platforms!

Heart Rating

Design:/ 
Comfort:/ 
Fit:/ 
Practicality:/ 

Have you visited Mookau store on Ecclesall Road yet? What did you think?

4 comments:

  1. These shoes are absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see them on you :] x

    Hollie ~ From Eden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think they're such beautiful shoes, I can't wait to style them and show you :) xx

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty, will be checking these out on eBay x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! The Ebay site I listed on the post has all 4 colour combinations to choose from, you should check them out! :) xx

      Delete