Wednesday, 31 July 2013

M&S Body Butter


B O D Y. B U T T E R S. // Marks and Spencer

I have been a devote lover of The Body Shop body butters for five years up until now. I have fallen out of love with them since I recently discovered Marks and Spencer body butters, they are just out of this world!

For a starter, the packaging is beautiful with photographs of each of the different ingredients displayed brightly on the lid. The body butters have the most delicious smells, good enough to eat! When applying it to the skin the butter soaks in lovely and doesn't feel greasy unlike The Body Shop's, it feels silky and natural. I have also found that the butter is extremely nourishing, does not react with my sensitive skin and the longevity of the moisture really is amazing - it leaves my skin smooth and moisturised all day!

I really can't fault this product at all, everything really is perfect and I highly recommend this body butter to anyone! They are on offer at the moment at buy one get one half price so get them while you can! (Before I buy the whole lot)


Heart Rating

Packaging:/
Design:/
Formula:/
Smell:/
Longevity:/

My favourite M&S body butter for the summer has to be the Lime as the smell is so summery and goes perfectly with my summer fragrances! Which is your favourite?

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow, they look gorgeous! I haven't actually tried any M&S beauty products other than the sun cream, but might have to give these a go! :)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carrie! You should give them a try, they really are wonderful! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Just to let you know, I absolutely love your blog, and I've nominated you for a Liebster Award over on mine! :] x

    Hollie ~ From Eden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! That's so sweet of you, I really appreciate it!
      I actually did the Liebster Award a couple of days ago, you can read my post on it at:
      http://hellosunshineblogx.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-award.html
      I will happily answer your questions still if you would like? :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Nice post- I like your blog and the way you rate things. You do a good job

    S&R
    http://www.CattailDown.com

    New items in the shop!
    http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/TheRucksackRefinery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've had a look at your Etsy shop and you have some lovely items! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Looks great! Love your blog haha, followed you on bloglovin' xo

    http://caitlinaaa.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caitlin, it means a lot that you like my blog! Thank you also for the follow on Bloglovin', I have followed your lovely blog back! :) xx

      Delete
    2. No problem:) & thank you for following me back:)xx

      Delete
  5. Sounds great! I can already smell the taste of the cacao butter... ♥ Did you tried the body butters from Lush? These are sooo yummy too, but a little expensive.

    Your posts are very cute, followed your blog on bloglovin' :)

    ReplyDelete