Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Blue Water



T O P. // New Look (sold out, similar colour here)
L E G G I N G S. // Primark
S H O E S. // Vans (last season, similar here)
L E A T H E R. G I L E T. // Topshop (sold out, similar here)
N E C K L A C E. // Primark
B R A C E L E T. // New Look
R I N G S. // Anchor River Island, Starfish H&M

I love patterned leggings, the way they can either be dressed up or dressed down and add a quirky look to your outfit. I picked up these blue water leggings from Primark for only £6 last week and just had to share them with you! The quality of the leggings are amazing, they're so thick, fit perfectly and don't go too baggy around the knees. The pattern is so detailed and the colours are incredibly bright which makes me love them even more! 

I found this perfect leather gilet in the Topshop sale a few weeks back for only £20! It's the perfect alternative to wearing a full jacket, especially if you like the biker style. I added chunky jewellery to my outfit, with a sea theme to compliment the water leggings.

4 comments:

  1. That's an awesome outfit! I love your ring~
    (generally I like all the outfit posts you make as well, heh)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! It's so nice to know you like all my outfit posts :) :) x

      Delete
  2. Wow love your necklace! Can't believe its from Primark?!
    I see you're from Sheffield - me too!
    Fadeelah

    www.fadeelah.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know! It was only £3 too, they have some gorgeous tribal style jewellery at the moment :) Yay to Sheffield bloggers! :) xx

      Delete