Friday, 16 August 2013

Dungarees Daisy


D U N G A R E E S. // Boohoo
T O P. // Select (Sold out)
S H O E S. // River Island (Sold out, similar here and here)
S O C K S. // Topshop
N E C K L A C E. // Topshop (Sold out, Similar here)
R I N G. // Primark 

I've wanted a pair of dungarees all this summer! I looked at acid wash ones first, leather, dark denim, then finally decided on a pair of light wash frayed ones from Boohoo and they are perfect! I've never really worn light denim as I was under the impression my skin would look even paler if I wore it but I couldn't be more wrong, I think it compliments my pale complection wonderfully! I bought the dungarees in my usual size 6 which is a perfect fit, I love how this item can create so many different looks, wearing both straps, one strap or rolling down the dungarees just to wear as denim shorts.

I styled the gorgeous dungarees with my black cut out top from Select which is quickly becoming my new go-to crop to wear with anything and everything! The material is crinkled, a nice change from wearing plain material all the time and the cut out detail below the neckline gives the crop the perfect edgy look! I matched the top with my cut out Oxfords from River Island, the chunky style and cut out detail shows my lovely lemon socks off too! 

This is probably the first time you will have ever seen me wear jewellery that is gold as I am usually wearing silver pieces, but this unusual necklace is an exception! I picked up the chunky gold daisy chain from Topshop and was deciding whether to buy it in the shop for about half hour then took the plunge and bought my first ever gold coloured chain and I love it! I think the thickness of the chain looks beautiful against the large daisy pendant and is such a striking piece to wear not only this summer but all year round!

What do you think of my dungarees combination?

No comments:

Post a Comment