Friday, 30 August 2013

Illamasqua Powder Foundation



I'm forever trying to find the perfect foundation and pressed powder to suit my pale complexion so when I visited the Illamasqua counter earlier this week I picked up the combined powder foundation in my shade. For those days where I don't want to wear a full foundation and then powder over the top this product is perfect for just that, a light dusting of colour and cover up. The formula is smooth on my skin and I can barely tell the product is there making my skin feel and look natural. The coverage is only light but it does exactly what I want it to do, gives me a light glow and evens my skin tone. I also wear the powder over the top of my full foundation on nights out to add an extra protective layer which I have found helps the foundation last all night! The packaging is beautiful, a little futuristic and comes with a a sponge applicator to apply the powder with. I love this product and couldn't recommend it enough!

Heart Rating

Packaging:/♥♥♥
Design:/♥♥♥
Formula:/♥♥♥
Smell:/♥♥♥
Longevity:/♥♥♥

Have you tried Illamasqua's powder foundation?

No comments:

Post a Comment