Monday, 26 August 2013

My Top 3 Lip Balms (Carmex Lime, Sexwax, Blistex Raspberry Lemonade)


I own so many lip balms, I use them all day every day and after months of going through so many lip balms I thought I would recommend my Top 3!

1. // Carmex Lime Twist

My favourite lip balm in the world is Carmex, so when they brought out a lime flavour stick balm I had to give the new flavour a try. I absolutely love Carmex and I can't recommend this one enough! The flavour smells delicious, very zesty and the performance is incredible, I always have super soft lips after using this product. I love that when you use Carmex you can feel a slight tingly feeling on your lips, it proves that the formula is working!

2. // Sex Wax

Sex Wax is a fantastic, life saving thick balm that nourishes my lips through the summer heat and the cold winter breezes, the SFF20 is to thank for this. The scent is a subtle coconut which is nice for those days where you don't want to wear something that smells too strong. I picked up the Sex Wax balm on a recent surfing trip to Newquay, I used Sex Wax to wax my surfboard before heading out to surf and I love the smell of it! I decided to check out Sex Wax's other products and found this heavenly lip balm!

3. // Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast

Blistex raspberry lemonade is a balm I would recommend using just before bed as the formula is a little crumbly and doesn't sit very well under lipstick! However, it is perfect to wear just before bed as it sinks into your lips and makes them lovely and soft. The smell and flavour of the balm is an exact replica of raspberry lemonade, it smells so lovely and sweet!

Which is your favourite lip balm at the minute?

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I collect so many different lip balms~ I've tried the blistex one before which I personally liked quite a bit... but one of my friends said she hated.

    Have you tried the Babylips by Maybelline? Currently in love with that product right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the blistex is really nice, especially to put on just before bed :) I haven't tried the Babylips yet! I've bought some today though, I can't wait to give them a try! Which ones do you have? :)

      Delete