Friday, 23 August 2013

Snake Charmer


D R E S S. // Oh My Love (Sold out, similar items available here and here)
S H O E S. // Kurt Geiger
N E C K L A C E. // Thomas Sabo
R I N G. // Thomas Sabo

I have been buying items from Oh My Love for just over 6 months now and have been incredibly happy with all of my purchases from them! The items are amazing quality, all of the designs are extremely unique and the size XS is a perfect fit and length for my petite frame! I have been eyeing up all of the snake print collection for a while but couldn't decide which of the items to order between the dress, kimono, maxi skirt and crop top. The mixture of yellow, purple and brown tones are so individual which makes the dress even more striking!

I wore the gorgeous snake charmer dress with my brown Kurt Geiger shoes I bought at the beginning of this year to match some of the brown tones in the dress. I absolutely adore these shoes, they are unbelievably comfy, easy to walk in and have a beautiful design!

Staying with the snake theme I decided to wear my Thomas Sabo round snake pendant (which looks a little like the symbol from The Neverending Story book) and my favourite ring! I love this snake set by Thomas Sabo, the quality is outstanding and the jewellery designs are out of this world!

What do you think of my snake themed outfit? 

4 comments:

  1. I love the cut-outs on that dress - you look gorgeous!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I also love the cut-outs on the dress! :) xx

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely amazing Jess :') great look! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess! I think this is one of my favourite looks! :) xx

      Delete