Saturday, 17 August 2013

Urban Decay Goodies


E Y E S H A D O W S*. // Virgin and YDK
24/7 E Y E L I N E R*. // Bourbon
P R I M E R. P O T I O N*. // Greed

I won these beautiful Urban Decay makeup goodies at the Autumn/ Winter launch in Sheffield last Tuesday evening! If you would like to read the post all about it, please click here. My lucky ticket number was 591 for the raffle, I had all my fingers and toes crossed for winning as I didn't own any Urban Decay products so when my number was called out to win I couldn't believe it, I was so excited!!

Virgin is one of my favourite base eyeshadow colour that can easily be worn everyday so when I saw this colour in my goodie bag I was even more excited! The neutral hue of the eyeshadow sits beautifully on the eyelid, it can either been worn on its own with a flick of eyeliner for a simplistic look or used as a base to create a smoky look. Along with this Virgin I also received YDK, a brown/ gold shimmery shade that glistens in the light and compliments the other shade beautifully. Both of the eyeshadows glide along my lid wonderfully and the pigmentation is incredible, I only need to apply one coat to show the full colour. 

Bourbon, the 24/7 glide on pencil is a beautiful chocolate brown with little gold shimmers in the colour, I love the name of the eyeliner too! The pencil really does do exactly what is says on the packaging it glides on so easily and after wearing this eyeliner all day for work today it didn't smudge or fade! This is the best eyeliner pencil I have, I really can not fault it!

The last item I received was an eyeshadow primer potion in the colour Greed. The only eyeshadow primer I usually use is a cream based one from Dainty Doll so using a liquid primer was new to me. Once again, the liquid glides over my lid beautifully, without creasing and makes my eyelids so smooth before applying my desired eyeshadow! The gold toned colour makes the primer so unique and creates a beautiful gold shimmer with any colour eyeshadow I wear!

I absolutely love all of these products for Urban Decay! I can't wait to buy myself some more products, I am so impressed with the quality, pigmentation and the packaging is so beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Virgin is a lovely shade, well done on wining! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I agree it's a gorgeous colour! :) xx

      Delete