Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Vans Liberty Art Collection


S H O E S. // Vans Liberty Authentic 

It's quite obvious that I absolutely love the Vans brand, so when they collaborated with Liberty fabrics (who I absolutely love) I just had to get my hands on a pair! Six different designs were printed onto Vans shoes, they are all so beautiful so I found it extremely hard to narrow my choice down to buying just one pair for myself! In the end I decided on the pink leaves design as I think the print is so unique and I adore the intricate detail of the leaf illustrations and the bold colours used really pop the Vans. On the first day of wearing the authentics I wore them with socks and my feet were absolutely fine, no blisters and no pain! So it didn't take me long to wear these babies in, and the size of the shoes are a perfect fit! The other designs are listed on the Vans website here and cater for everyones different tastes so there will definitely be a pair there waiting for you to buy. Go on.. treat yourself!

Heart Rating

Design:/ ♥♥
Comfort:/ ♥♥

Fit:/ ♥♥

Practicality:/ 


8 comments:

  1. I love these! So unique and pretty x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're my favourite Vans to date, so beautiful :) x

      Delete
  2. I've never seen the Liberty Art Collection Vans before, they're really cute though, I'll definitely be checking them out! I love your blog, just followed!
    -Bianca
    http://theimpossiblycuteblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw now you've seen them! I hope you love the Vans Liberty collection as much as I do! :D Thank you so much, I have followed your lovely blog too :) x

      Delete
  3. I really love these, love the colours and the pattern. I've actually never owned a pair of Vans, but the more I see them, the more I want them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Vans are wonderful shoes, you should treat yourself to a pair! :) x

      Delete
  4. Uh, so these are pretty droolworthy. PINK <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I love the pink colours too! :) x

    ReplyDelete