Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturiser



Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser

I love body moisturisers but I'm usually in a rush in a morning to spend a lot of time applying it so more often than not I just go without which I don't like doing. Vaseline spray & go moisturiser is the perfect solution to my morning routine, I literally spray on the moisturiser and rub it into my skin within 5 minutes. It dries really quickly, is non greasy so I can put my clothes on straight and keeps my skin soft all day, perfect! I picked up the cocoa butter fragrance however, 2 others are also available if you would prefer a different smell, aloe fresh an pure oat extracts. This is definitely my new go-to moisturiser, although the price tag is a little high I still feel I get enough for my money, it really is amazing!


Heart Rating

Packaging:/♥♥♥
Design:/♥♥♥
Formula:/♥♥♥
Smell:/♥♥♥
Longevity:/♥♥♥

Value for money:/

Have you tried the spray & go moisturiser? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment