Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Bed Head Queen for a Day Thickening Spray


Bed Head. // Queen for a Day Thickening Spray

I love having thick bouncy hair, but unfortunately my hair is flat and lifeless after washing my hair which is a nightmare. But after discovering Bed Head's Queen for a Day Thickening Spray I can now say goodbye to my lifeless natural hair! 

The idea of this spray mousse is to apply to wet hair onto the roots to add volume and thickness, and this is exactly what it does. The formula is extremely light, it's not sticky or too thick it sprays evenly onto the roots and leaves your hair smelling delicious too which is also a bonus! I've been using this spray now for just over a month and I couldn't imagine my haircare routine without it now, I love it that much!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It works wonders for my hair! I love the smell too! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I'm complete opposite! My hair seems to "bulge" out near my ears and whatnot so it always looks way too big =.=
    I do like the bed head hair serum to help ease the frizziness though~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no! Here I am trying to put volume in my hair, and you're trying to tame it! I've not tried the Bed Head hair serum, I will have to give it a try :) xx

      Delete