Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Crystal Blossom




T O P. // Workshop (via Topshop)
D I S C O. L E G G I N G S. // Internacionale (sold out, similar here)
S O C K S. // Topshop (Read my review here)
S H O E S. // Office (Sold out, similar here)
S P I K E. N E C K L A C E. // Primark
F I S H. N E C K L A C E. // Thomas Sabo
R I N G. // Thomas Sabo

I've recently come across an incredible new brand called Workshop after buying this blossom printed tank from Topshop. I think the print is amazing, not only is the it incredibly detailed, I also love the Art Nouveau style, the blossoms and the crystals printed. The quality of the top is fantastic and the fit is perfect, I can not recommend this brand enough! I already have my eye on so many of their other items, hurry up pay day! 

I wore the tank with black disco leggings to compliment the bright and colourful pattern along with my mint lace trimmed socks. I picked up the white platform strap shoes from Office sale about a month ago and I love them! I'm not usually a lover of bright white shoes but these unique platforms caught my eye and with them being in the sale I just had to have them!

7 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Love your hair xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Check out my MAC giveaway: http://tinyurl.com/nwstlnc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I've recently has it dyed again :) I will definitely check out your MAC giveaway! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Aw your top & how you've added accessories are beautiful :D Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jess! :) I love this top, Workshop have some amazing designs, they would really suit you and your style! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful beautiful photos! I'm so happy to be following your blog now! :) Especially love your ring and shoes in this post! Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete