Thursday, 19 September 2013

Hobbs AW13 Event








Last Thursday 12th September I was lucky enough to have been invited to attend Hobbs exclusive York opening party with a champagne brunch. There were already a few VIP customers queuing for the store opening preview when I arrived, which made me even more excited! We were waiting for 10 minutes outside the gorgeous newly furbished store before we were greeted by two glamorous ladies inviting us inside. On arrival we each received a £50 gift card to spend inshore, a complimentary glass of champagne and lots of tasty treats! I was taken aback by the store, it was so big and spacious, allowing me to glide down the isles with ease and take in all of the beautiful clothing! My favourite feature of the store was definitely the shoe wall, made of glass shelves and walls displaying all of the wonderful shoes and boots! 


I absolutely adore their new AW13 collection, especially the NW3 collection which is a more relaxed and easy style, very chic and sophisticated with a twist. The product 4 product photos above c/o Hobbs show my favourite pieces from this collection. I love the oversized coats and chunky knitted jumpers with stunning unique patterns, these items would be perfect for the cold weather! The leather outfit is another one of my favourites, with the laser cut outs and the angular cuts, this outfit really is on trend for Autumn!


I would like to say a really big thank you to the Hobbs team for inviting me to the event, and extra big thank you for my gifts from the party, I had a fantastic day! To see the new collection, click here for the Hobbs website. 


6 comments:

  1. Wow you're so lucky! Looks like an amazing event and the clothes look gorgeous!

    Sarah x
    thisisblogstandard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I felt so lucky to be there. The clothes, shoes and accessories are beautiful! xx

      Delete
  2. Looks as if it was a great day! You have such a lovely blog and I have nominated you for the Liebster award! all the details are on my latest blog post! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a fantastic day! Aww thank you so much for nominating me for the Liebster Award! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great event, I have a bracelet from hobbs nw3 that I love :)

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it really was! Your bracelet must be beautiful if it's from Hobbs :) xx

      Delete