Friday, 6 September 2013

Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane Dupes

Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane Dupes
/ 1. / 2. / 3. /

I know I'm not the only one obsessed with the Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane boot, or trying to find the perfect dupe so I can save myself a little bit of money! Ive found 3 perfect dupes of the boots, all of which are perfectly affordable prices and under £30 each! 

1. Ebay
These lovely dupes are from Ebay, costing a measly £22.99 plus an extra £6.99 postage to the UK as they are made in China. The only difference between these and the original JC's are the height of the platform and heel and the faux leather which has been used which makes the boots look extra shiny. But for this price, who's going to complain? They look amazing!

2. Garage Shoes
I found these the other day when walking past Garage Shoes in meadowhall and spotted them through the window! I immediately ran inside, admired the perfectly styled shoe and squealed with excitement! I was so disappointed when the sales assistant told me they didn't have my size nor did the other stores or online. The only difference I could obviously see again was the extra shine of the boots because of the faux leather, but apart from that everything else was perfect from the silver buckles, to the cut-outs and the chunky heel and platform. These are definitely my favourite dupe out of the 3, so be quick and grab them while you can at only £24.99! Let's hope they restock these beauties soon!

3. New Look
I know everyone has gone crazy over these particular dupes in New Look and they have sold out almost everywhere, at only £29.99 who wouldn't turn them down? The boots are a fantastic copy of the coltranes, the worn leather look is just right, the sole is chunky and the cut outs are almost an exact match! The large buckles are a gold colour, perfectly matching the new gold buckled Coltrane's that have just been released! 

Which is your favourite dupe?

4 comments:

  1. Those ones from new look are amazing! There are some lovely JC dupes around, I got some fabulous Lita dupes from chockers shoes!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check out Chockers shoes! There really is some amazing Jeffrey Campbell dupes! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Honestly love the new look ones! I've seen them in store a few times and think I'm going to get them soon! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely buy the New Look ones while you can! They're amazing :) xx

      Delete