Thursday, 5 September 2013

Miss Selfridge Sale Floral Wish List

Miss Selfridge Sale Wish List

1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6. / 7. / 8. /

I received an email this morning from Miss Selfridge announcing their 50% off sale so hurried on their website to have a look! There are so many beautiful pieces on their, and at 50% off how can you resist?! I have decided to make a floral wish list with all my favourite pieces from the sale!

My favourite item is the floral ombre dress (4.) I absolutely love the delicate print of the dress and the ombre effect along the bottom, at £15 it really is a steal! I also adore the flower embellished clutch bag (7.), the detail is amazing and it is so unique! The blue print crop jeans (5.) are absolutely gorgeous! The vintage style will really make you stand out from the crowd when wearing these beauties. The large pleats on the ditsy floral skater skirt (6.) are perfect to compliment any figure, teamed with the beautiful floral cut heels (8.) and one of the zip crop tops (2. and 3.) you have the perfect outfit for day to night. If you do prefer the ditsy floral print, a gorgeous pastel palette dress (1.) is the perfect option for you.

Which is your favourite sale piece from my collection? 

10 comments:

  1. love the floral pants, those would have to be my favorite from the collection.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 5 is defo my favourite! The colours are so pretty!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, I love the vintage look of the floral design too! :) xx

      Delete
  3. oh my that floral skirt is just so cute! miss selfridge have the loveliest items!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Miss Selfridge at the minute, they have some lovely clothing! :) x

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing this sale! Everything on this list is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love sharing my favourite sale picks with you all, I'm glad you like them too! :) x

      Delete
  5. Lovely post!
    I really like your blog!
    It would be nice if we start to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc!
    Let me know if you like the idea ^.^


    Much love,

    Didi

    www.birthdaygirl.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be lovely. Thank you for such a nice comment. I've followed you on bloglovin and gfc :) xx

      Delete