Saturday, 14 September 2013

Motel Autumn /Winter 2013 Lookbook


Photographs c/o Motel Rocks

Motel is a brand I love keeping up to date with as they clothes and accessories are always beautiful! So when they released these 6 'teaser' photographs for their new Autumn/ Winter collection due to be released soon I got so excited that I just had to share them with you! Motel never dissapoint with their collections almost every season, I love the individual stylish edge all of their items have about them, they really do show personality.

I love love love the energy in these photographs, and the collage approach they have used. I adore the white snakeprint playsuit and wet look two piece, I could imagine myself wearing those in the day and out at night. I can't wait for the items to be released and to see more!!

What do you think of Motel's lookbook preview?

No comments:

Post a Comment