Monday, 16 September 2013

My week in pictures.. # 2


1. // OOTD New denim shorts and fishnet top 2. // I want these boots! 3. // Crystal blossom outfit 4. // I have finally bought myself my first Jeffrey Campbell's! 5. // A long train journey accompanied by The 1975 6. // The gorgeous shoe wall at the new Hobbs store in York 7. // O.P.I 'My paprika is hotter than yours' 8. // My new fishnet shirt!

This week I have been treating myself, I finally bought my first pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes!! I am so excited to own a pair, I can't wait to show you which ones I have bought, but I'm keeping it a secret for now. There are some gorgeous shoes around this Autumn, I found these petrol boots on the Topshop website and they are to die for, so quirky and individual, I can't wait till they are restocked again!

I went on a little adventure this week, I was invited to my first blogger event, the Hobbs store re-opening in York last Thursday (12th September 2013). I had an amazing day, I took plenty of photos, spoke to lovely customers and employees and came home with a few goodies! If you would like to know more about my day visit Hello Sunshine tomorrow and I will tell you all about my day on a special blog post!

Everything is getting a little hectic in my life this week, I move back to university at the end of this week so I am starting to pack my things together ready to move back to Lincoln. I'm really excited to be back at university again, I can't believe this is my third and final year!

I hope everyone has had a fantastic week! What have you been doing? Is anyone starting university soon?

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are so gorgeous!! Awesome photos :D
    I found your blog on a really old blog hop, and am now following! :D
    www.artevolve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a lovely comment, I am flattered! Thank you so much for following me, I am also following you - your blog is lovely! :) xx

      Delete