Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Primark Autumn /Winter 2013 Collection


I absolutely love the Primark Autumn/ Winter 2013 collection, I can't wait for all of the items to be released and then I can buy so many new clothes at affordable prices, perfect! I've picked out my top 20 items that I think are amazing, I have my eye on all of the pieces, especially the tartan dress, red pinafore and the gorgeous red patterned zip skirt (I love red clothing this season!) Admittedly I don't own many Primark clothes as I've never really been overly fussed by their collections, just liked the odd thing here and there but seeing this collection really has changed my views on Primark, I can't wait to see them in person and see my Primark clothes collection grow!

What do you think of the A/W collection? Which is your favourite item? 

6 comments:

  1. I'm in love with their collection!! I absolutely adore their oversized pink coat but sadly my local store hardly has any of their new collection in stock!!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new collection isn't in my local store either :( The oversized pink coat is dreamy, I've got my eye on the grey one, and for £25 their a steal! :) Hurry up Primark, we want to shop your new collection!! xx

      Delete
  2. I was looking at the whole collection on Instyle's website earlier....wish I hadn't now as my bank account is going to suffer very soon!
    I was thinking of doing a post about their collection then I saw your post; I love how you have used Polyvore. Definitely going to have to look into that!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same, as soon as I was looking through the collection I just knew my bank account would suffer! You should write a post on the Autumn/ Winter collection, I would love to read it! :) Thank you so much, I experimented with different layouts, then decided on this one as it showed the items better :) xx

      Delete
  3. I think I may have actually fallen in love with this dress! Not only is the collar absolutely precious but it's tartan!! It would look amazing on you :D xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dress is perfect! I especially love the collar and the tartan! Aww thank you, it would look amazing on you!! xx

      Delete