Friday, 25 October 2013

5 Fabulous: Miista Boots

5 Fabulous: Miista Boots

1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. /


I'm always on the look out for new clothes, shoes, bags, makeup.. basically everything and I love sharing my love for all of these things so I've decided to start '5 Fabulous:'. Each week I will post out my top 5 favourite things, it really could be any item, brand, collection.. anything! It's something I have completely made up and can't wait to start! I hope you will like it too. So here we go, the start of something beautiful...

Miista are one of my favourite shoe brands at the minute! I absolutely love the unique styles of each and every one of their shoes. have my eye on all 5 of these gorgeous unique boots from their AW13 collection, I just need to decide which ones I like the most! I thought I would share my top 5 (or 5 fabulous) with you. I already own a pair of Brielle Black Miista boots which I've had for over a year (check out the outfit post here on them) and they are the comfiest pair of boots I have ever had! Every time I go out wearing them I always, always, always receive compliments on them. I really am a proud owner of my Miista shoes.

The ombre lucite heel on 1 and 2 is SO striking, completely unique and screams perfection. The pressed flower design is beautiful and the perfect winter flower print to match with any outfit. Boots 3, 4 and 5 really are the perfect edgy yet slightly grungy boots for this Autumn/ Winter. The chunky soles are what attracted me to these styles straight away, yet each one has a unique design and personality! Zip, buckles, metallic shimmer - they're all so perfect, I love anything with a bit of edge!

Although I'm completly in love with all of these boots. If think I'm head over heels in love with number 2! What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Ah I adore Miista, great pick of their amazing shoes!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too, the shoes are all so unique :) xx

      Delete
  2. i love number 3 i have a very similar pair
    thanks for leaving me a comment ages ago on my blog
    i'M now following your blog :)
    Jorden xx

    http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete