Thursday, 3 October 2013

Atticus competition


Atticus Blogger Competition


For those who don't know about Atticus, they are a clothing brand founded in 2001 by Blink 182's very own Mark Hoppus and Tom Delonge and their friend Dylan Anderson. The brand is recognised by the unique logo of the bird lying on it's back which is branded on all items. 

Atticus have been around for over 12 years, yet have evolved drastically since I bought my first vest from them about 6 years ago! Honestly, I've not thought about looking at Atticus clothing since then, but after looking at their new website I really am impressed! All of the designs and clothing have improved drastically, yet still have the original edgy feel to them. I especially love the new women's collection, the pieces are unique, quirky, sophisticated and versatile for any fashion individual. I love the new Atticus!

After getting a little excited about the new Atticus, I made up 2 outfits on Polyvore which I think would be perfect this AW13 especially as monochrome, navy and electric blue are on trend! My favourite item is the black 'Mr Gordo Death Bird Tee' I think the bird illustration is extremely eye catching. What do you think of my outfits? 

If you would like to see all of the collection click here for Atticus' full website. Or follow them on facebook here.

So, competition time! If you would like to win £200 worth of store credit for Atticus all you have to do is fill out your details below on the Rafflecopter OR alternatively if you're a blogger read this link, read here. The winner will be announced on Facebook, good luck!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment