Thursday, 24 October 2013

Burgundy Casio watch



























W A T C H*. // Casio

I received this gorgeous new burgundy ladies Casio watch this week and I absolutely love it! I have been wearing this beauty every day since receiving it! I really am so excited about this watch, I love the simple function, the comfortable, easy adjustable strap (which is perfect for my petite wrists),  and I especially love the burgundy dial of the watch! This watch is perfect for wearing with anything and everything, I haven't found an outfit yet that it doesn't go with! 


Heart Rating

Packaging:/♥♥♥
Design:/♥♥♥
Comfort:/
Fit:/♥♥♥
Practicality:/


What do you think of the burgundy ladies Casio watch? 

6 comments:

  1. This is lovelyyyy! I love my casio watch and this burgundy edition definitely needs to be added to my collection! x

    amuchprettierpuzzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so easy to wear! Yesss you should add a burgundy one to your collection! :) x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's so nice! It goes with everything :) xx

      Delete