Saturday, 26 October 2013

Clinique spot treatment gel




























Clinique spot treatment gel

As the temperature is dropping and the winter weather is starting to creep up on us, our skin suffers because of this change and we are prone to breakouts. My skin is definitely beginning to suffer, but I am determined to fight off the spots! I have been using Clinique products for the last 4 years and have never been disappointed so I wasn't surprised when their anti-blemish solutions spot treatment worked wonders for me. 

The gel is clear and a little sticky, but only a teeny tiny blob is needed for the spot on each application (the size of a grain of rice to be precise) on the horrible breakout. The solution stings a little when applied to the spot, but I like this feeling as it seems like proof that it's working! With one application before bed, in the morning the spot is noticeably smaller, takes away the redness and swelling and is on it's way to being banished from your face for good! I've found that if I apply the treatment morning and night, the spot naturally shrinks and disappears within 3 day which is fantastic. Although this price may be a little steep at £14 for the small 15ml bottle, don't be fooled, the gel lasts sooooo long!! I've had mine for just about a year and I still have three quarters of the solution left and I use it more often than not. 


Heart Rating

Packaging:/♥♥♥
Formula:/
Smell:/♥♥♥
Price:/

This really is the best spot treatment I have ever used, it works so well and is so worth the money, it really is a miracle in a bottle!

12 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to invest in this, I've been looking for a spot treatment that genuinely works for as long as I can remember and none of the cheaper ones have ever worked for me!!
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it really does work wonders for my skin! I used to buy the cheap ones too but none of them seemed to do anything apart from sting! xx

      Delete
  2. That sounds like a miracle! Next time I'm near a clinique counter I'll have to check it out~ Kind of wish it were a bit cheaper, but hey if it works then it's worth it!

    www.gingifer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price put me off a little at first but it lasts soooooo long! So I think it's worth it :) xx

      Delete
  3. great post, they have awesome products. love their facial moisturizer.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Clinique really do have some fantastic products! Oooo I love their facial moisturiser too! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I will have to give this a try as I am a massive fan of Clinique and sadly experiencing my annual winter breakouts!

    amuchprettierpuzzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same. I love Clinique products too! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I rarely get spots but this sounds like a great product x

    Following your blog now via gfc

    Heather @ Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have followed you too, your blog is lovely! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Love your blog, would you like to follow each other? Just let me know and I will follow u back
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes that would be lovely - I have followed you :) xx

      Delete