Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Dry hair remedy - Wella velvet amplifier




























Wella Velvet Amplifier

I have been looking for a hair product to help the dry ends of my hair for so long and I just haven't come across the perfect one! I picked up Wella's velvet amplifier about a month ago and have been using it religiously since I bought it, it's my new favourite hair product.

The product is ideally for use across all of your hair for smooth and responsive styling. However, I only use this product on the ends of my hair as this is the only area that seems to dry out and accumulates so many dead hairs which break off easily. The smell of the product is absolutely divine, it smells fresh and fruity, it's always amazing to have a hair product that smells delicious! The serum really does feel like velvet, so soft and silky, when I felt the product just in my hand I knew it was exactly what I needed. I applied the serum to the ends of my damp hair, only using 2 pumps of it and and then blow dry and style as usual. The results are noticeable from the moment your hair is completely dry, the hair is extremely soft and feels in amazing condition!

The longevity of the product lasts all day and for days after applying the product


Heart Rating

Packaging:/♥♥♥
Design:/♥♥♥
Formula:/
Smell:/♥♥♥
Longevity:/

6 comments:

  1. This looks really good! Do you use any hair oil with it? I'm not sure if I would need to use the two and I am really happy with the oil I use at the minute...I am a rubbish decision maker! haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works wonders for the ends of my hair! No I don't use any oil with it, the product is so smooth and silky using oil with it may make your hair greasy! Ooo which hair oil do you like to use? You could use the hair oil on the rest of your hair and the velvet amplifier on the ends! You should give it a go :) xx

      Delete
  2. I'm always looking for new products to improve the condition of my hair so this sounds lovely!
    New follower :) loving your posts so far! www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Thank you so much, and thank you for the follow (I am following you too)! I love your blog, your posts are always lovely! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've just bought a new serum but I might try this next. I like the rating scale you have - very useful! x
    Fadeelah x
    www.fadeelah.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess you should try it! I hope the one you have just bought is amazing, I would love to read a review on it! xx

      Delete