Wednesday, 2 October 2013

My week in pictures.. # 3

1. // Hello. iOS 7 Update 2. // My secret to big hair 3. // I absolutely love my new rose gold Thomas Sabo watch 4. // New skateboard Cafe oversized tee. 5. // TBT (throwback thursday) Me, 6 months ago 6. // I like hats 7. // Sunglasses are the cure to hangovers 8. // I bought myself 2 prints from Liz Clements! 9. // Favourite purchase of the week 10. // Operation save money. Abort.

Hello lovely readers! Firstly, I apologise for not posting in just over a week! I have just moved back to Lincoln for my final year of university so everything has been a little busy in my life! But I'm back now, showing more love towards Hello Sunshine. I can't wait to be posting more again. 

Anyway, I've got the new iOS 7! I must admit at first I wasn't sure about it, mainly because of the BIG difference but after over a week of using it - I love it!! It's user friendly, bright, attractive and flows beautifully, if you haven't already downloaded it I would definitely recommend you do! 

I received my beautiful rose gold watch from Thomas Sabo and it is definitely one of my favourite watches I own, I'm really loving the rose gold this season. I love the colour and the simplicity of the design, and I especially love the cheap price tag £209 really is a great price for this gorgeous statement piece! 

I decided to show a TBT of myself from 6 months ago, I can't believe how light my hair was! My hair is naturally this strawberry blonde colour, and admittedly I do miss having my natural colour it's definitely less hassle as you don't need to dye it every month! I do love my fiery hair for now though with my natural colour on the ends! It's amazing how someones hair colour can change their overall appearance!

I have treat myself quite a bit the last week, I've bought 2 prints from Liz Clement's Etsy shop! I absolutely adore her illustrations! Have a look at her prints here. I then bought myself a few different tops from New Look, one of them being  this stained glass butterfly tank top. I can't believe it was only £7.99, I really like the edgy clothes they have in at the minute. If you love this tank top too, buy it here.

Has anyone else started back at university this week? I hope you've all had an amazing week! 

2 comments:

  1. I really like the new iOS 7! It does go a bit funny sometimes but hey I guess that's just technology these days ha. I love all of your photos and that watch is beautiful!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a lovely comment! I love the new iOS 7 now too, and my beautiful Thomas Sabo watch :) xx

      Delete