Monday, 14 October 2013

My week in pictures.. # 4















































1. // I won a Paul's Boutique competition I entered to win an AW13 bag of my choice 2. // My beautiful Jessy Lightning bag prize 3. // Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane dupes by garage shoes (Read post here4. // Autumn triangles OOTD (Read post here). 5. // 20% off at Motel Rocks with code: jessica_har 6. // Gloomy grey photo for a gloomy day 

Hello everyone! So, this week hasn't been very interesting in the life of Jess. The best part about it was when I won myself a Paul's Boutique AW13 bag of my choice!! I was so excited! I had entered a Facebook competition a week ago called "Find Rudy". All I had to do was find Rudy the dog in one of the handbags on their website and write down the name of the bag and then enter. A week later I received an email telling me I had won!! Wooohoooo!! I chose the Jessy Lightning in grey as I love the unique colour and shape of the bag, the large gold lightning bolt zip and the size of the bag is huge, I really can fit everything inside it! I can't wait to show you all, I will write a post on the bag soon, or even do an OOTD.

I have been SO busy with my university work this week so I've not had much time to do anything else (apart from blog) The weather is so gloomy now in Lincoln, I miss the sun! Although I do secretly like the coldness just so I can wear some of my new jackets! 


I hope you've all had a lovely week!


(Follow me on Instagram if you would like to see what I'm doing! @_jahar)


4 comments:

  1. I love those Jeffery Campbell Dupes so much!! I need to get them!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're so comfy when you wear them too! :) x

      Delete
  2. Hello, I have tagged you in 'The Liebster Award' over on my blog. I would love for you to answer the questions and then comment to tell me that you have done your post, so i can check out your response!

    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh wow! Thank you so much, that's so lovely of you! I will read it now :) xx

      Delete