Saturday, 12 October 2013

OPI Nail Envy (Dry and Brittle) Review







Nail Varnish. // OPI Nail Envy (Dry and Brittle)

I've always had a problem growing my nails, they just don't want to be long and beautiful! Which can be very annoying. After trying Essie's nail strengthen top coat and being very disappointed with the results I thought I'd given up hope until I came across OPI's Nail Envy. After trying almost everything else to help strengthen my nails, I thought.. why not, let's give it a go! I own other OPI nail polishes and have always been pleased with the quality and longevity of the products, and Nail Envy meets all of these standards!

I applied the clear varnish exactly as instructed, 2 coats of varnish to begin with and 1 coat every day. After doing this for a week my nails were noticeably healthier in both appearance and in strength. Two weeks after using the products the results were even better - all of my brittle nails were stronger than ever and growing rapidly! I have been using Nail Envy now for a month and my nails are in the best condition they have EVER been in! The price tag of the varnish is a little pricey at £13.99 (from Amazon) but it really does work wonders and the bottle is 15ml so you get plenty of nail remedy goodness!

There are 6 Nail Envy's to choose from to help every kind of nail problem:
- Original formula: Helps nails grow longer, stronger and harder. 
- Matte formula: Same formula as the Original formula but with a natural looking matte finish.
- Sensitive and peeling nails: With Aloe Vera to soothe sensitive nails and Kukui nut oil to prevent peeling.
- Soft and thin nails: With extra calcium to add an extra protective layer on the nail.
- Dry and brittle nails: For nails that break instead of bend, with added vitamins C and E.
- Healthy Maintenance: To help maintain maximum strength of already healthy nails.


Heart Rating

Packaging:/♥♥♥
Design:/♥♥♥
Formula:/
Price:/♥♥
Longevity:/


8 comments:

  1. I have the same problem! This looks pretty interesting & if I see it in the store I'll definitely check it out!
    There's also a cuticle cream by Burt's Bees which does wonders as well, plus it smells delicious! :)

    www.gingifer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good! A little pricey but it's worth it because it actually works! Ooo I will have to invest in the Burts Bee's cuticle cream and give it a go! - thank you for the suggestion! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh I think I may have to invest in this and see if it works for my stupid nails! I long for gorgeous talons!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! We will have beautiful long strong nails after using this product! you should give it a try, you won't be disappointed :) xx

      Delete
  3. I don't have dry or brittle nails thankfully but this product sounds great! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lucky! I'd love to have naturally strong nails! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Great post! I can't believe that you don't have thousands of followers! Lovely blog!
    New follower here!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! This was such a lovely comment for me to read! :) I have followed your lovely blog back too! :) xx

      Delete