Saturday, 5 October 2013

The Wet Brush




Hair Brush. // The Wet Brush 

I have been using a standard hairbrush for as long as I can remember now, but after years of hair pulling from the bristles and finding loose hair everywhere I finally decided to buy the 'Best detangle brush ever!" I was in two minds whether to buy this brush or the very famous tangle teaser but decided to give this one a go, and I'm convinced I have made the right decision.

If you have really tangled hair, especially when it's wet after a shower I would definitley recommend using this fantastic brush! It really has worked wonders for me. Not only does it stop tugging at my hair so much when I brush it, I have noticed a big difference in not losing as much hair. My hair feels healthier and thicker, mostly with the help of this hair brush. The brush is sold in a variety of different colours and styles ranging from pastel colours to funky animal prints, giving you a wide choice to choose from!

So, if you feel like your hair needs some extra love, I can not recommend this hair brush enough! Have any of you tried it yet?

2 comments:

  1. I definitely could do with this! My hair gets so knotted after I was it it's crazy!!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so so so so good! My hair is the same! xx

      Delete