Wednesday, 9 October 2013

What's in my bag?









Bag. // Marks and Spencers

I love reading other "What's in my bag?" blog posts, so thought I would show you what little things I like to carry around in mine! Here's what you will find hanging around in there.. I always have my diary to keep up to date with where I'm going and who I'm seeing, and a mini sketchbook with me everywhere I go. I'm an illustration student so my sketchbook journal always comes in handy when I have ideas, I can quickly draw them in my book of wonders. I have my glasses as I need them for reading and drawing detailed illustrations, if you would like to see some of my work comment below, I would love to share some of my illustrations with you! I aways seem to be on the move so my Apple earphones have a permanent residence in my bag, I love to listen to music wherever I go la la laa. Hairgrips, a hairband and a head scarf are essentials just incase I'm having a bad hair day I like to feel prepared, I really love my new tartan headscarf from Primark at them minute! My keys, purse and umbrella are ALWAYS in my bag, they really are the most essential items. Along with my favourite lip balm, Carmex and a lipstick which I tend to change around every so ofter (at the minute Revlon's Va Va Violet is sitting comfortably in my handbag, I love deep purple's this season! 

What essentials are in your bag this season?

4 comments:

  1. It's always super intriguing to see what other people carry, totally agree!
    I'd say I carry around the same things as you... except add a snack because you never know when you might want one! :)

    www.gingifer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you about the snack! You never know when you might get hungry through the day :) xx

      Delete
  2. no way we have the same vans purse :3 love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha really?! I love that purse, it's my favourite :) xx

      Delete