Saturday, 2 November 2013

My week in pictures.. # 6


























































































1. // My London Serco competition screen print  2. // Good Morning! 3. // I transformed myself into a skeleton for halloween 4. // London Serco drawings 5. // Mixing paint for my screen prints 6. // Love my new burgundy Casio watch! 7. // I have my fire hair back! 8. // Leggings for my halloween costume 9. // Va va violet lipstick 10. // 12 hours later the human pineapple doesn't want to paint anymore 11. // Opera lady is almost complete! 12. // An audience for an opera drawings

Hello!! It's been almost a week since I last posted on my blog!! I have been swept into a whirlwind of chaos this week with my university deadlines. But I've finally finished my screen print for the London Serco competition which I have decided to enter through the AOI (Association Of Illustrators)

I had a fantastic halloween, I really do love going out and seeing everyone make an effort to dress up, the costumes are so imaginative! I decided to go as a skeleton this year so bought some suspender skeleton leggings from Love clothing (here) and then I painted my face and chest which surprisingly took me just under an hour. What do you think?

I've been shopping this week so I have lots of things to blog about and share with you. I can't wait to get started again, I have some real treats to show you!

I hope you have all had a fantastic week and an extra spooky halloween! I would love to see some of your outfits and face paint so feel free to comment at the bottom!

3 comments:

  1. Every time I see photo of you I am overcome with a massive wave of hair envy!!! You're so gorgeous! Also your Halloween costume was great, you looked fab!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lovely!! Thank you so much pretty! I looked so different on Halloween but I liked the change :) xxx

      Delete
  2. wow you looked brilliant for Halloween - looks like you made such an effort and it definitely paid off! Your illustrations are amazing too, I love the top left! xxx

    amuchprettierpuzzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete