Monday, 4 November 2013

Soap and Glory Archery (Love is blonde + Brownie points)






























Soap and Glory. // Archery brow tint

I love love love trying out new eyebrow products as I'm always on the look out for anything that will make my brows look that little bit more noticeable. My eyebrows are naturally almost invisible as they are so fair so I love to emphasise them. 

I have always been used to using pencils to fill my eyebrows in but throughout the day they just seem to crumble and make my filled in eyebrows looks so un natural which is not the look I want! Boots have a 3 for 2 offer on at the minute across all makeup so I decided to treat my eyebrows to something new. I found myself looking at the Soap and Glory stand as I've had a few of their products before and have not yet been disappointed, and picked up the Archery double ended pen and pencil. On one end the nib is like a felt tip pen and glides beautifully across your eyebrow and the other end is a soft pencil in the same shade. I bought both colours 'Love is Blonde' and 'Brownie Points' as I like to mix and match which colour to do my eyebrows each day depending on how much eye make up I am wearing. 

I have took photos of my eyebrows with no product on one side and then the other side I have used Brownie points to fill in the brow. The last 2 photos show both of my brows filled in with brownie points. There really isn't a massive difference between the colours, if you are very fair skinned and you don't like your eyebrows too noticeable go for Love is Blonde. But if you like your eyebrows to stand out then I would definitely recommend Brownie points! The brow tints are priced at £10 each so it is a little more expensive than your drugstore brands however not too high end. I personally don't mind paying this as they really are worth the money as they give me extremely precise, perfect, fuller looking brows!

Heart Rating

Packaging:/♥♥♥
Design:/♥♥♥
Formula:/
Smell:/♥♥♥
Price:/

7 comments:

  1. Gosh - I need to try this product. You've got such good eyebrows!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I can't believe that this is a high street product? Looks great!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely haven't found my perfect eyebrow tool yet so I will definitely be trying this - thanks for the review! x

    amuchprettierpuzzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. soap and glory products are so good!

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that looks really good! whenever i use a pencil on my brows it doesn't look that good, maybe I should invest in this product.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great post! Can see the differences between the two so clearly.
    I've followed you on bloglovin so I never miss a post - hopefully you can do the same?
    I look forward to reading more of your blog :)
    danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog.

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete