Sunday, 16 February 2014

Estee Lauder pure color eyeshadow (Ivory slipper, nude fresco, enchanted forest, wild sable)





























Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow

I recently bought a few products from the Estee Lauder counter and I was very generously given this little eyeshadow kit as they had a few left over from the goodie bags they were giving out a few weeks ago so thought I would write a post on the wonderful set.

The four colours included in the kit are (Left to Right):
♥ Ivory Slipper
♥ Nude Fresco
♥ Enchanted Forest
♥ Wild Sable

All of these beautiful colours are available to purchase separately over the counter, just click on the names above to redirect you to the pages. My absolute favourite is Ivory Slipper, it's a lovely neutral shade that I've been wearing every day so far! I like to wear this colour with Enchanted Forest and Wild Sable blended into the outer corners of my eyes. The pigmentation of the eyeshadow is perfect and the texture is extremely smooth, gliding over my eyelid fantastically which is a bonus! I've found wearing the pure color eyeshadows have lasted all day and are the perfect tones for a natural daytime look!

Heart Rating

Packaging:/♥♥♥
Design:/♥♥♥
Formula:/
Longevity:/


2 comments:

  1. Love the shades in this palette, looks handy for travelling x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours looks gorgeous, especially like the look of the second shade!
    Josie xxx

    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete