Monday, 3 February 2014

Sorry! But I'm back!!

Hello lovely bloggers!

So first of all I owe you a very big apology! I haven't posted in a very long time, 3 months to be precise! :(

I've had an extremely busy few months, I'm currently in my third year at university and the workload is extremely intense so I've had to make a few sacrifices (like blogging) for a while but I'm ready to start up again! I really have missed blogging so I'm ready to get back on track again with sharing some wonderful posts with you all! I intend to blog at least once a week for you all, so there is something new to read every week, then in a few months when I finish my degree I can really concentrate on blogging again! YAY!

If you have Instagram please follow me on @_jahar as I am always on there so you will see lots of OOTD's and you can have a little peak at what I'm up to!

For now, here is a quick update of what I've been doing in photos taken from my Instagram! I'm SO excited to be blogging again!






3 comments:

  1. Hey, dearest (:
    Maybe you should show us some of ur university works? would be very interesting to see.

    Greets and much love <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely, the three photos of the fish and the butterfly are my university work. Hope you like them! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I totally understand how difficult it is to balance uni and blogging argh! I love following you on instagram though I'm looking forward to new blog posts :) xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete