Monday, 10 March 2014

Adraftee and Hello Sunshine Collaboration

Hello everyone! I have some very exciting news to share with you all! 

I have been working on a collaboration with Adam Rafferty owner of Adraftee. We have been working on designing a Raglan tee together, coming up with the idea of a space theme and sticking with the monochrome colours this tee is so versatile and goes with almost everything I have in my wardrobe! Since receiving my raglan I just love wearing it with everything, it's especially the most perfect item to wear for university as it's so comfortable!

Below I've styled the Raglan with some high waisted riding pants, tucking the shirt in. I love the contrast in black and white colours and the planet detail on the front. My favourite thing about the raglan is the printing quality, it is incredibly unique as it makes the designs look almost alive! 

If you want to check out our collaboration, and Adam's other work then click any of the links below:
♥ Etsy
♥ Facebook
♥ Twitter




























































































3 comments: